- Types Of Speech
- You can use franklin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Franklin
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, f, i, k, l, n, and r, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nk. Franklin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fra, fran, frank, and the ending characters are n, in, lin, klin, nklin, ..
- A landowner (14th and 15th centuries) who was free but not of noble birth
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, franklin has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are frank, and lin.
- Pig Latin
- Franklin in Pig Latin is said as "anklinfray or anklinfrway".
- f | r | a | n | k | l | i | n
- fr | ra | an | nk | kl | li | in
- fra | ran | ank | nkl | kli | lin
- fran | rank | ankl | nkli | klin
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a landowner (14th and 15th centuries) who was free but not of noble birth
- printer whose success as an author led him to take up politics;
he helped draw up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution;
he played a major role in the American Revolution and negotiated French support for the colonists;
as a scientist he is
- United States historian noted for studies of Black American history (born in 1915)
|Franklin||a landowner (14th and 15th centuries) who was free but not of noble birth|
View English words with the unique letters used in franklin. Words With The Letters Afiklnr
|Landholder||a holder or proprietor of land|
|Landowner||a holder or proprietor of land|
Franklin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters