- Types Of Speech
- You can use freeman as a noun in a sentence.
- About Freeman
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, f, m, n, and r, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter e. Freeman starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fre, free, freem, and the ending characters are n, an, man, eman, eeman, . Freeman is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A person who is not a serf or a slave
- Compound Words
- A compound word, freeman has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are free, and man.
- Is freeman a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Freeman in Pig Latin is said as "eemanfray or eemanfrway".
- f | r | e | e | m | a | n
- fr | re | ee | em | ma | an
- fre | ree | eem | ema | man
- free | reem | eema | eman
- Word Gram
|Freeman||a person who is not a serf or a slave|
View English words with the unique letters used in freeman. Words With The Letters Aefmnr
|Citizen||a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community|
|Freedman||a person who has been freed from slavery|
|Freedwoman||a person who has been freed from slavery|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ferryman (8 letters)||16 +4||17 +3||aefmnrry|
|Freeman (7 letters)||12||14||freeman|
|Enframe (7 letters)||12||14||freeman|
Freeman Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters