- Types Of Speech
- You can use freestyle as a noun in a sentence.
- About Freestyle
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, l, r, s, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Freestyle starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fr, fre, free, frees, and the ending characters are e, le, yle, tyle, style, . Freestyle is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A race (as in swimming) in which each contestant has a free choice of the style to use
- Compound Words
- A compound word, freestyle has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are free, and style.
- Pig Latin
- Freestyle in Pig Latin is said as "eestylefray or eestylefrway".
- f | r | e | e | s | t | y | l | e
- fr | re | ee | es | st | ty | yl | le
- fre | ree | ees | est | sty | tyl | yle
- free | rees | eest | esty | styl | tyle
- Word Gram
|Freestyle||a race (as in swimming) in which each contestant has a free choice of the style to use|
View English words with the unique letters used in freestyle. Words With The Letters Eflrsty
|Race||a canal for a current of water|
Freestyle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters