- Types Of Speech
- You can use french as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About French
- A 1 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters c, e, f, h, n, and r, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters en. French starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fre, fren, frenc, and the ending characters are h, ch, nch, ench, rench, ..
- The Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- Middle English
- School Grade
- French is set as a grade one word that starts with f, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is french a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- French in Pig Latin is said as "enchfray or enchfrway".
- f | r | e | n | c | h
- fr | re | en | nc | ch
- fre | ren | enc | nch
- fren | renc | ench
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- Article Examples
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France;
"a gallic shrug"
|French||the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France|
View English words with the unique letters used in french. Words With The Letters Cefhnr
|Romance||an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)|
|Langue Doc French|
|Langue Doil French|
|Old North French|
View All Hyponyms For French
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|French (6 letters)||14||15||french|
|Fechner (7 letters)||15 +1||16 +1||ceefhnr|
French Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters