- Type Of Speech
- You can use friday as a noun in a sentence.
- Old English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, friday has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fri and day.
- School Grade
- Friday is set as a grade four word that starts with f, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is friday a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Friday
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters a, d, f, i, r and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are f, fr, fri, frid, frida, and ending characters are y, ay, day, iday, riday, with 6 letters..
|Friday||the sixth day of the week|
the fifth working day
View English words with the unique letters used in friday. Words With The Letters Adfiry
|Weekday||any day except Sunday (and sometimes except Saturday)|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Friday (6 letters)||13||12||friday|
Friday Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.