- Types Of Speech
- You can use friendless as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Friendless
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters d, e, f, i, l, n, r, and s, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters nd. Friendless starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fri, frie, frien, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, less, dless, . Friendless is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Excluded from a society
- Compound Words
- A compound word, friendless has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are fri, endless, friend, and less.
- Pig Latin
- Friendless in Pig Latin is said as "iendlessfray or iendlessfrway".
- f | r | i | e | n | d | l | e | s | s
- fr | ri | ie | en | nd | dl | le | es | ss
- fri | rie | ien | end | ndl | dle | les | ess
- frie | rien | iend | endl | ndle | dles | less
- Word Gram
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
|Alone||without any others being included or involved|
"was entirely to blame"
"a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"
"he works for Mr. Smith exclusively"
"did it solely for money"
"the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"
|Aloof||remote in manner|
"stood apart with aloof dignity"
"a distant smile"
"he was upstage with strangers"
|Apart||not taken into account or excluded from consideration|
"these problems apart, the country is doing well"
"all joking aside, I think you''re crazy"
|Aside||a message that departs from the main subject|
|Castaway||a shipwrecked person|
View all cognitive synonyms for Friendless
|Friendless||excluded from a society|
View English words with the unique letters used in friendless. Words With The Letters Defilnrs
"unwanted shadows distort the picture";
"removed the unwanted vegetation"
Friendless Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters