- Types Of Speech
- You can use frizz as a verb in a sentence.
- About Frizz
- A 1 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters f, i, r, and z, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Frizz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fri, friz, and the ending characters are z, zz, izz, rizz, . Frizz is also a double consonant (zz) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Curl tightly; "crimp hair"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Frizz is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with z, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is frizz a scrabble word? A 26 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Frizz in Pig Latin is said as "izzfray or izzfrway".
- f | r | i | z | z
- fr | ri | iz | zz
- fri | riz | izz
- friz | rizz
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in frizz. Words With The Letters Firz
|Crimp||a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled|
|Kink||a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight|
|Twirl||the act of rotating rapidly|
"he gave the crank a spin"
"it broke off after much twisting"
|Twist||any clever (deceptive) maneuver|
"he would stoop to any device to win a point"
|Curl||a strand or cluster of hair|
|Wave||a movement like that of an ocean wave|
"a wave of settlers"
"troops advancing in waves"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Frieze (6 letters)||18||18||frieze|
|Frizz (5 letters)||26||26||frizz|
|Frizzed (7 letters)||29 +3||29 +3||defirzz|
Frizz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters