- Types Of Speech
- You can use frozen as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Frozen
- A 2 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters e, f, n, o, r, and z, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters oz. Frozen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fro, froz, froze, and the ending characters are n, en, zen, ozen, rozen, ..
- Incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"; "living on fixed incomes"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, frozen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fro, and zen.
- Is frozen a scrabble word? A 18 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Frozen in Pig Latin is said as "ozenfray or ozenfrway".
- f | r | o | z | e | n
- fr | ro | oz | ze | en
- fro | roz | oze | zen
- froz | roze | ozen
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone;
e.g. "frozen prices";
"living on fixed incomes"
- not convertible to cash;
- used of foods;
preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value;
- devoid of warmth and cordiality;
expressive of unfriendliness or disdain;
"a frigid greeting";
"got a frosty reception";
"a frozen look on their faces";
"a glacial handshake";
- not thawed
- Article Examples
- turned into ice;
affected by freezing or by long and severe cold;
"the frozen North";
"children skating on a frozen brook"
"an abiding belief"
|Abraded||having the skin scraped off|
"skinned knees and scraped elbows"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Accustomed||(often followed by `to'') in the habit of or adapted to|
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I''ve grown accustomed to her face"
|Acknowledged||recognized or made known or admitted|
"the acknowledged leader of the community"
"a woman of acknowledged accomplishments"
"his acknowledged error"
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
View all cognitive synonyms for Frozen
|Frozen||incapable of being changed or moved or undone|
e.g. "frozen prices"
"living on fixed incomes"
View English words with the unique letters used in frozen. Words With The Letters Efnorz
|Unchangeable||not changeable or subject to change;|
"a fixed and unchangeable part of the germ plasm"-Ashley Montagu;
"the unchangeable seasons";
"one of the unchangeable facts of life"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Frozen (6 letters)||18||19||frozen|
Frozen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters