- Types Of Speech
- You can use full as a article, adverb, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Full
- A 1 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters f, l, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ul. Full starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fu, ful, and the ending characters are l, ll, ull, . Full is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Increase in phase; "the moon is waxing"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Full is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with l, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is full a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Full in Pig Latin is said as "ullfay or ullfway".
- f | u | l | l
- fu | ul | ll
- ful | ull
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- increase in phase;
"the moon is waxing"
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening;
"full the cloth"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having the normally expected amount;
"gives full measure";
"gives good measure";
"a good mile from here"
- having ample fabric;
"the current taste for wide trousers";
"a full skirt"
- constituting the full quantity or extent;
"an entire town devastated by an earthquake";
"gave full attention";
"a total failure"
- not separated into parts or shares;
constituting an undivided unit;
"an undivided interest in the property";
"a full share"
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular;
"a full game";
"a total eclipse";
"a total disaster"
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink;
"a full stomach"
- Article Examples
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal;
"a full glass";
"a sky full of stars";
"a full life";
"the auditorium was full to overflowing"
- (of sound) having marked depth and body;
"a full voice"
- Adverb Examples
- to the greatest degree or extent;
completely or entirely;
(`full' in this sense is used as a combining form);
"he didn't fully understand";
"knew full well";
|Abdominous||having a large belly|
|Abounding||existing in abundance|
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absolutely||totally and definitely|
"we are absolutely opposed to the idea"
"he forced himself to lie absolutely still"
"iron is absolutely necessary"
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Abundant||present in great quantity|
"an abundant supply of water"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Addled||confused and vague|
used especially of thinking
"your addled little brain"
|Adipose||composed of animal fat|
"adipose tissue constitutes the fat of meat"
View all cognitive synonyms for Full
|Wane||a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)|
|Full||increase in phase|
"the moon is waxing"
View English words with the unique letters used in full. Words With The Letters Flu
|Waxing||the application of wax to a surface|
|Increase||the act of increasing something|
"he gave me an increase in salary"
View All Names For Full
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flub (4 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||flub|
|Fluff (5 letters)||14 +7||16 +6||ffflu|
|Flux (4 letters)||14 +7||16 +6||flux|
|Luff (4 letters)||10 +3||12 +2||luff|
|Bluff (5 letters)||13 +6||16 +6||bfflu|
|Eyeful (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +3||eyeful|
|Duffel (6 letters)||13 +6||15 +5||duffle|
|Duffle (6 letters)||13 +6||15 +5||duffle|
|Fauld (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +1||fauld|
|Flue (4 letters)||7||9||flue|
|Fula (4 letters)||7||9||fula|
|Ful (3 letters)||6||8||flu|
|Fulbe (5 letters)||10 +3||13 +3||fulbe|
|Facula (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +4||facula|
|Luffa (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||luffa|
|Efflux (6 letters)||19 +12||21 +11||efflux|
|Flu (3 letters)||6||8||flu|
|Fecula (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +4||fecula|
|Fuel (4 letters)||7||9||flue|
|Full (4 letters)||7||10||full|
|Fuddle (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||fuddle|
|Awful (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||awful|
|Fueled (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +2||fueled|
|Fluffy (6 letters)||18 +11||19 +9||fffluy|
|Lawful (6 letters)||12 +5||15 +5||lawful|
Full Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters