- Types Of Speech
- You can use fundraiser as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fundraiser
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, n, r, s, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ra. Fundraiser starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fu, fun, fund, fundr, and the ending characters are r, er, ser, iser, aiser, ..
- Someone who solicits financial contributions
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fundraiser has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fund, and raiser.
- Pig Latin
- Fundraiser in Pig Latin is said as "undraiserfay or undraiserfway".
- f | u | n | d | r | a | i | s | e | r
- fu | un | nd | dr | ra | ai | is | se | er
- fun | und | ndr | dra | rai | ais | ise | ser
- fund | undr | ndra | drai | rais | aise | iser
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- someone who solicits financial contributions
- a social function that is held for the purpose of raising money
|Fundraiser||someone who solicits financial contributions|
View English words with the unique letters used in fundraiser. Words With The Letters Adefinrsu
Fundraiser Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters