- Types Of Speech
- You can use furniture as a noun in a sentence.
- About Furniture
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, i, n, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Furniture starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fu, fur, furn, furni, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, iture, ..
- Furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Furniture is set as a grade four word that starts with f, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Furniture in Pig Latin is said as "urniturefay or urniturefway".
- f | u | r | n | i | t | u | r | e
- fu | ur | rn | ni | it | tu | ur | re
- fur | urn | rni | nit | itu | tur | ure
- furn | urni | rnit | nitu | itur | ture
- Word Gram
|Amenities||things that make you comfortable and at ease|
"all the comforts of home"
|Apparatus||equipment designed to serve a specific function|
|Appurtenances||equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.|
|Armament||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
|Arming||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
|Authorship||the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing|
"the authorship of the theory is disputed"
View all cognitive synonyms for Furniture
|Furniture||furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy|
"they had too much furniture for the small apartment"
"there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
View English words with the unique letters used in furniture. Words With The Letters Efinrtu
|Furnish||provide or furnish with|
"We provided the room with an electrical heater"
|Furnishings||the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable|
|Bed||a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep;|
"he sat on the edge of the bed";
"the room had only a bed and chair"
|Bedframe||the framework of a bed|
|Bedstead||the framework of a bed|
|Bookcase||a piece of furniture with shelves for storing books|
|Buffet||a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room;|
has shelves and drawers
|Bureau||furniture with drawers for keeping clothes|
|Cabinet||a cupboard-like repository or piece of furniture with doors and shelves and drawers;|
for storage or display
View All Hyponyms For Furniture
Furniture Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters