- Types Of Speech
- You can use futon as a noun in a sentence.
- About Futon
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters f, n, o, t, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Futon starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fu, fut, futo, and the ending characters are n, on, ton, uton, ..
- Mattress consisting of a pad of cotton batting that is used for sleeping on the floor or on a raised frame
- Is futon a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Futon in Pig Latin is said as "utonfay or utonfway".
- f | u | t | o | n
- fu | ut | to | on
- fut | uto | ton
- futo | uton
- Word Gram
|Fount||a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water|
|Futon||mattress consisting of a pad of cotton batting that is used for sleeping on the floor or on a raised frame|
View English words with the unique letters used in futon. Words With The Letters Fnotu
|Mattress||a large thick pad filled with resilient material and often incorporating coiled springs, used as a bed or part of a bed|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fount (5 letters)||8||10||futon|
|Futon (5 letters)||8||10||futon|
|Confute (7 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||confute|
|Fan Out (7 letters)|
|Unoften (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||unoften|
|Funato (6 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||funato|
|Ofunato (7 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||ofunato|
Futon Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters