- Types Of Speech
- You can use gabriel as a noun in a sentence.
- About Gabriel
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, i, l, and r, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Gabriel starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, gab, gabr, gabri, and the ending characters are l, el, iel, riel, briel, ..
- (Bible) the archangel who was the messenger of God
- Compound Words
- A compound word, gabriel has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are gab, and riel.
- Is gabriel a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gabriel in Pig Latin is said as "abrielgay or abrielgway".
- g | a | b | r | i | e | l
- ga | ab | br | ri | ie | el
- gab | abr | bri | rie | iel
- gabr | abri | brie | riel
- Word Gram
|Gabriel||(Bible) the archangel who was the messenger of God|
View English words with the unique letters used in gabriel. Words With The Letters Abegilr
|Archangel||an angel ranked above the highest rank in the celestial hierarchy|
View All Names For Gabriel
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Gabriel (7 letters)||10||13||gabriel|
|Glabriety (9 letters)||15 +5||17 +4||glabriety|
|Belgravia (9 letters)||15 +5||19 +6||belgravia|
Gabriel Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters