- Types Of Speech
- You can use gal as a noun in a sentence.
- About Gal
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, g, and l, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Gal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, and the ending characters are l, al, ..
- Alliterative term for girl (or woman)
- School Grade
- Gal is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with l, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is gal a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gal in Pig Latin is said as "algay or algway".
- g | a | l
- ga | al
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- alliterative term for girl (or woman)
- United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- a unit of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter per second per second (named after Galileo)
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
|Biddy||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Broad||slang term for a woman|
"a broad is a woman who can throw a mean punch"
|Chick||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Colleen||an Irish girl|
View all cognitive synonyms for Gal
|Lag||the act of slowing down or falling behind|
|Gal||alliterative term for girl (or woman)|
View English words with the unique letters used in gal. Words With The Letters Agl
|Fille||a young woman|
"a young lady of 18"
|Girl||a female human offspring|
"her daughter cared for her in her old age"
|Miss||a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)|
|Missy||a young woman|
"a young lady of 18"
View All Names For Gal
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Goal (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +1||goal|
|Gala (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +1||aagl|
|Gula (4 letters)||5 +1||8 +2||gaul|
|Lag (3 letters)||4||6||gal|
|Alga (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +1||aagl|
|Gayal (5 letters)||9 +5||10 +4||aagly|
|Argal (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +2||larga|
|Goral (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +2||largo|
|Agal (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +1||aagl|
|Gulag (5 letters)||7 +3||11 +5||laggu|
|Gaol (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +1||goal|
|Lagan (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||galan|
|Gall (4 letters)||5 +1||8 +2||gall|
|Glans (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||glans|
|ALGOL (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||algol|
|Largo (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +2||largo|
|Slang (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||glans|
|Gloat (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +2||gloat|
|Golan (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||along|
|Gaul (4 letters)||5 +1||8 +2||gaul|
|Lagos (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +2||lagos|
|Galan (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||galan|
|Logan (5 letters)||6 +2||9 +3||along|
|Volga (5 letters)||9 +5||12 +6||volga|
|Gal (3 letters)||4||6||gal|
Gal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters