- Types Of Speech
- You can use galaxy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Galaxy
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, g, l, x, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters la. Galaxy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, gal, gala, galax, and the ending characters are y, xy, axy, laxy, alaxy, ..
- A splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- Old French
- School Grade
- Galaxy is set as a grade eight word that starts with g, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is galaxy a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Galaxy in Pig Latin is said as "alaxygay or alaxygway".
- g | a | l | a | x | y
- ga | al | la | ax | xy
- gal | ala | lax | axy
- gala | alax | laxy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- (astronomy) a collection of star systems;
any of the billions of systems each having many stars and nebulae and dust;
"`extragalactic nebula' is a former name for `galaxy'"
- tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Army||a large number of people united for some specific purpose|
|Barred Spiral Galaxy|
|Bunch||any collection in its entirety|
"she bought the whole caboodle"
|Bus||a vehicle carrying many passengers|
used for public transport
"he always rode the bus to work"
|Celebrity||a widely known person|
"he was a baseball celebrity"
View all cognitive synonyms for Galaxy
|Galaxy||a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)|
View English words with the unique letters used in galaxy. Words With The Letters Aglxy
|Accumulation||the act of accumulating|
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Assemblage||the social act of assembling|
"they demanded the right of assembly"
|Collection||the act of gathering something together|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Galaxy (6 letters)||17||18||aaglxy|
Galaxy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters