- Types Of Speech
- You can use gang as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Gang
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, g, and n, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters an. Gang starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, gan, and the ending characters are g, ng, ang, ..
- Tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Gang is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with g, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is gang a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gang in Pig Latin is said as "anggay or anggway".
- g | a | n | g
- ga | an | ng
- gan | ang
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- an organized group of workmen
- an association of criminals;
"police tried to break up the gang";
"a pack of thieves"
- an informal body of friends;
"he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- Verb Examples
- act as an organized group
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Aid||the work of caring for or attending to someone or something|
"no medical care was required"
"the old car needed constant attention"
|Alliance||the act of forming an alliance or confederation|
|Ally||a friendly nation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Gang
|Gang||tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together|
View English words with the unique letters used in gang. Words With The Letters Agn
|Tool||the means whereby some act is accomplished|
"my greed was the instrument of my destruction"
"science has given us new tools to fight disease"
View All Names For Gang
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Agon (4 letters)||5||7||agon|
|Grant (5 letters)||6||8||grant|
|Tango (5 letters)||6||8||tango|
|Tang (4 letters)||5||7||tang|
|Guan (4 letters)||5||8||guan|
|Angora (6 letters)||7 +1||9||aagnor|
|Tunga (5 letters)||6||9||tunga|
|Gnat (4 letters)||5||7||tang|
|Taguan (6 letters)||7 +1||10 +1||taguan|
|Nag (3 letters)||4||6||ang|
|Angus (5 letters)||6||9||angus|
|Pasang (6 letters)||9 +3||12 +3||pasang|
|Orang (5 letters)||6||8||organ|
|Apogon (6 letters)||9 +3||12 +3||apogon|
|Agonus (6 letters)||7 +1||10 +1||agonus|
|Wagon (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +2||wagon|
|Waggon (6 letters)||11 +5||14 +5||waggon|
|Organ (5 letters)||6||8||organ|
|Gang (4 letters)||6||9||gang|
|Gantry (6 letters)||10 +4||11 +2||gantry|
|Granny (6 letters)||10 +4||12 +3||granny|
|Panga (5 letters)||8 +2||11 +2||pagan|
|Parang (6 letters)||9 +3||12 +3||aagnpr|
|Sarong (6 letters)||7 +1||9||organs|
|Twang (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +2||twang|
Gang Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters