- Types Of Speech
- You can use generosity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Generosity
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, o, r, s, t, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ro. Generosity starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ge, gen, gene, gener, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, sity, osity, ..
- Acting generously
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Generosity is set as a sat word that starts with g, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Generosity in Pig Latin is said as "enerositygay or enerositygway".
- g | e | n | e | r | o | s | i | t | y
- ge | en | ne | er | ro | os | si | it | ty
- gen | ene | ner | ero | ros | osi | sit | ity
- gene | ener | nero | eros | rosi | osit | sity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- acting generously
- the trait of being willing to give your money or time
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Altruism||the quality of unselfish concern for the welfare of others|
|Amiability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Generosity
View English words with the unique letters used in generosity. Words With The Letters Eginorsty
|Sharing||a distribution in shares|
Generosity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters