- Types Of Speech
- You can use gentrification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Gentrification
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, g, i, n, o, r, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters fi. Gentrification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ge, gen, gent, gentr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The restoration of run-down urban areas by the middle class (resulting in the displacement of lower-income people)
- Pig Latin
- Gentrification in Pig Latin is said as "entrificationgay or entrificationgway".
- g | e | n | t | r | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- ge | en | nt | tr | ri | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- gen | ent | ntr | tri | rif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- gent | entr | ntri | trif | rifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Gentrification||the restoration of run-down urban areas by the middle class (resulting in the displacement of lower-income people)|
View English words with the unique letters used in gentrification. Words With The Letters Acefginort
|Gentrify||renovate so as to make it conform to middle-class aspirations|
"gentrify a row of old houses"
"gentrify the old center of town"
|Restoration||getting something back again|
"upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
Gentrification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With N