- Types Of Speech
- You can use given as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Given
- A 2 syllables article and 5 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter v. Given starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gi, giv, give, and the ending characters are n, en, ven, iven, ..
- An assumption that is taken for granted
- Is given a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Given in Pig Latin is said as "ivengay or ivengway".
- g | i | v | e | n
- gi | iv | ve | en
- giv | ive | ven
- give | iven
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an assumption that is taken for granted
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- acknowledged as a supposition;
"given the engine's condition, it is a wonder that it started"
- Article Examples
- having possession delivered or transferred without compensation
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accustomed||(often followed by `to'') in the habit of or adapted to|
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I''ve grown accustomed to her face"
|Acknowledged||recognized or made known or admitted|
"the acknowledged leader of the community"
"a woman of acknowledged accomplishments"
"his acknowledged error"
|Actuality||the state of actually existing objectively|
"a hope that progressed from possibility to actuality"
|Addicted||compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming|
"she is addicted to chocolate"
"addicted to cocain"
|Affirmed||thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1978|
|Alleged||declared but not proved|
"alleged abuses of housing benefits"- Wall Street Journal
View all cognitive synonyms for Given
|Given||an assumption that is taken for granted|
View English words with the unique letters used in given. Words With The Letters Eginv
|Assume||put clothing on one''s body|
"What should I wear today?"
"He put on his best suit for the wedding"
"The princess donned a long blue dress"
"The queen assumed the stately robes"
"He got into his jeans"
|Presume||take liberties or act with too much confidence|
|Take For Granted|
|Assumption||the act of taking possession of or power over something|
"his assumption of office coincided with the trouble in Cuba"
"the Nazi assumption of power in 1934"
"he acquired all the company''s assets for ten million dollars and the assumption of the compan
|Supposal||the cognitive process of supposing|
|Supposition||the cognitive process of supposing|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Weaving (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +5||weaving|
|Viewing (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +5||viewing|
|Vending (7 letters)||12 +3||16 +4||vending|
|Given (5 letters)||9||12||given|
|Angevin (7 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||aeginnv|
|Evening (7 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||eeginnv|
|Give In (7 letters)|
|Vexing (6 letters)||17 +8||20 +8||vexing|
|Envying (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +5||envying|
Given Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters