- Types Of Speech
- You can use glibness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Glibness
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, e, g, i, l, n, and s, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters bn. Glibness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gl, gli, glib, glibn, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, bness, . Glibness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A kind of fluent easy superficiality; "the glibness of a high-pressure salesman"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, glibness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are glib, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Glibness in Pig Latin is said as "ibnessglay or ibnessglway".
- g | l | i | b | n | e | s | s
- gl | li | ib | bn | ne | es | ss
- gli | lib | ibn | bne | nes | ess
- glib | libn | ibne | bnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Articulateness||the quality of being facile in speech and writing|
|Blandness||the trait of exhibiting no personal embarrassment or concern|
"the blandness of his confession enraged the judge"
|Blarney||flattery designed to gain favor|
|Blowup||a photographic print that has been enlarged|
|Breeziness||a breezy liveliness|
"a delightful breeziness of manner"
|Butter||an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream|
for cooking and table use
|Candidness||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
|Candor||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
|Candour||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
View all cognitive synonyms for Glibness
|Blessing||the act of praying for divine protection|
|Glibness||a kind of fluent easy superficiality|
"the glibness of a high-pressure salesman"
View English words with the unique letters used in glibness. Words With The Letters Begilns
Glibness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters