- Types Of Speech
- You can use glitz as a noun in a sentence.
- About Glitz
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters g, i, l, t, and z, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Glitz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gl, gli, glit, and the ending characters are z, tz, itz, litz, ..
- Tasteless showiness
- School Grade
- Glitz is set as a grade one word that starts with g, ends with z, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is glitz a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Glitz in Pig Latin is said as "itzglay or itzglway".
- g | l | i | t | z
- gl | li | it | tz
- gli | lit | itz
- glit | litz
- Word Gram
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
|Blatancy||the property of being both obvious and offensive|
"the blatancy of his attempt to whitewash the crime was unforgivable"
|Brashness||the trait of being rash and hasty|
|Brazenness||behavior marked by a bold defiance of the proprieties and lack of shame|
|Breeziness||a breezy liveliness|
"a delightful breeziness of manner"
|Coarseness||the quality of lacking taste and refinement|
View all cognitive synonyms for Glitz
View English words with the unique letters used in glitz. Words With The Letters Giltz
|Tastelessness||inelegance indicated by a lack of good taste|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Glitz (5 letters)||15||17||glitz|
Glitz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters