- Types Of Speech
- You can use globe as a noun in a sentence.
- About Globe
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, e, g, l, and o, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Globe starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters g, gl, glo, glob, and the ending characters are e, be, obe, lobe, ..
- A sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- Old French
- School Grade
- Globe is set as a grade one word that starts with g, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is globe a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Globe in Pig Latin is said as "obeglay or obeglway".
- g | l | o | b | e
- gl | lo | ob | be
- glo | lob | obe
- glob | lobe
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- the 3rd planet from the sun;
the planet on which we live;
"the Earth moves around the sun";
"he sailed around the world"
- an object with a spherical shape;
"a ball of fire"
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
|Analog||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Analogue||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Atlas||a figure of a man used as a supporting column|
|Azimuthal Equidistant Projection|
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Balloon||large tough non-rigid bag filled with gas or heated air|
View all cognitive synonyms for Globe
|Globe||a sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented|
View English words with the unique letters used in globe. Words With The Letters Beglo
|Model||the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)|
|Simulation||the act of giving a false appearance|
"his conformity was only pretending"
|Sphere||any spherically shaped artifact|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Gobbler (7 letters)||12 +4||16 +5||gobbler|
|Bootleg (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||bootleg|
|Goblet (6 letters)||9 +1||12 +1||goblet|
|Globe (5 letters)||8||11||globe|
|Bowleg (6 letters)||12 +4||15 +4||bowleg|
|Web Log (7 letters)|
|Gobble (6 letters)||11 +3||15 +4||gobble|
|Globule (7 letters)||10 +2||15 +4||globule|
|Bow Leg (7 letters)|
|Boggle (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||boggle|
|Globose (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||globose|
|Bowlegs (7 letters)||13 +5||16 +5||bowlegs|
|Bogle (5 letters)||8||11||globe|
|Globate (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||globate|
|Albergo (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||abeglor|
|Globes (6 letters)||9 +1||12 +1||globes|
Globe Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters