- About Glottalization
- Glottalization has the letters a, g, i, l, n, o, t, and z, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters li. Glottalization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gl, glo, glot, glott, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Glottalization is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Glottalization in Pig Latin is said as "ottalizationglay or ottalizationglway".
- g | l | o | t | t | a | l | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- gl | lo | ot | tt | ta | al | li | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- glo | lot | ott | tta | tal | ali | liz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- glot | lott | otta | ttal | tali | aliz | liza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in glottalization. Words With The Letters Agilnotz
Glottalization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With N