- Types Of Speech
- You can use goddess as a noun in a sentence.
- About Goddess
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters d, e, g, o, and s, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Goddess starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, go, god, godd, godde, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, dess, ddess, . Goddess is also a double consonant (dd), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A female deity
- School Grade
- Goddess is set as a grade seven word that starts with g, ends with s, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is goddess a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Goddess in Pig Latin is said as "oddessgay or oddessgway".
- g | o | d | d | e | s | s
- go | od | dd | de | es | ss
- god | odd | dde | des | ess
- godd | odde | ddes | dess
- Word Gram
|Afflatus||a strong creative impulse|
|Amor||(Roman mythology) god of love|
counterpart of Greek Eros
|Aphrodite||goddess of love and beauty and daughter of Zeus in ancient mythology|
identified with Roman Venus
|Apollo||Greek god of light|
god of prophesy and poetry and music and healing
son of Zeus and Leto
twin brother of Artemis
|Ares||(Greek mythology) Greek god of war|
son of Zeus and Hera
identified with Roman Mars
|Artemis||(Greek mythology) the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon|
daughter of Leto and twin sister of Apollo
identified with Roman Diana
View all cognitive synonyms for Goddess
|Deity||any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force|
|Divinity||the quality of being divine|
"ancient Egyptians believed in the divinity of the Pharaohs"
|God||a material effigy that is worshipped as a god|
"thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"
"money was his god"
|Immortal||any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Geodesy (7 letters)||12 +2||12 +1||geodesy|
|Stodge (6 letters)||8||9||stodge|
|Sea God (7 letters)|
|Goddess (7 letters)||10||11||goddess|
|Sea Dog (7 letters)|
|Wood Sage (9 letters)|
|Dosage (6 letters)||8||9||dosage|
|Go Steady (9 letters)|
|Good Use (8 letters)|
|Sea God (7 letters)|
Goddess Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters