- Types Of Speech
- You can use golden as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Golden
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters d, e, g, l, n, and o, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ld. Golden starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, go, gol, gold, golde, and the ending characters are n, en, den, lden, olden, ..
- Very favorable or advantageous; "a golden opportunity"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Golden is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is golden a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Golden in Pig Latin is said as "oldengay or oldengway".
- g | o | l | d | e | n
- go | ol | ld | de | en
- gol | old | lde | den
- gold | olde | lden
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- very favorable or advantageous;
"a golden opportunity"
- suggestive of gold;
"a golden voice"
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold;
"long aureate (or golden) hair";
"a gold carpet"
- supremely favored or fortunate;
"golden lads and girls all must / like chimney sweepers come to dust"
- marked by peace and prosperity;
"a golden era";
"the halcyon days of the clipper trade"
- made from or covered with gold;
"the gold dome of the Capitol";
"the golden calf";
|Advantageous||giving an advantage|
"a contract advantageous to our country"
"socially advantageous to entertain often"
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Amber||a deep yellow color|
"an amber light illuminated the room"
"he admired the gold of her hair"
|Ample||affording an abundant supply|
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
|Appealing||able to attract interest or draw favorable attention|
"He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular American mythology"- Vincent Starrett
"an appealing sense of humor"
"the idea of having enough money to retire at fifty is very appealing"
View all cognitive synonyms for Golden
|Dongle||(computer science) an electronic device that must be attached to a computer in order for it to use protected software|
|Golden||very favorable or advantageous|
"a golden opportunity"
View English words with the unique letters used in golden. Words With The Letters Deglno
|Auspicious||attended by favorable circumstances;|
"an auspicious beginning for the campaign"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bludgeon (8 letters)||12 +4||17 +6||bludgeon|
|Dongle (6 letters)||8||11||dongle|
|Golden (6 letters)||8||11||dongle|
|Endlong (7 letters)||9 +1||13 +2||endlong|
|Old Gent (8 letters)|
|Belonged (8 letters)||12 +4||16 +5||belonged|
Golden Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters