- Types Of Speech
- You can use graduation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Graduation
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, d, g, i, n, o, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ua. Graduation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gra, grad, gradu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The successful completion of a program of study
- School Grade
- Graduation is set as a grade five word that starts with g, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Graduation in Pig Latin is said as "aduationgray or aduationgrway".
- g | r | a | d | u | a | t | i | o | n
- gr | ra | ad | du | ua | at | ti | io | on
- gra | rad | adu | dua | uat | ati | tio | ion
- grad | radu | adua | duat | uati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the successful completion of a program of study
- the act of arranging in grades
- a line (as on a vessel or ruler) that marks a measurement;
"the ruler had 16 graduations per inch"
- an academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Apotheosis||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Ascending||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascension||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascent||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Beginning||the act of starting something|
"he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"
|Berth||a job in an organization|
"he occupied a post in the treasury"
View all cognitive synonyms for Graduation
|Graduation||the successful completion of a program of study|
View English words with the unique letters used in graduation. Words With The Letters Adginortu
|Graduate||a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume|
a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask) whose sides are marked with or divided into amounts
Graduation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters