- Types Of Speech
- You can use grandfather as a noun in a sentence.
- About Grandfather
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, g, h, n, r, and t, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter f. Grandfather starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gra, gran, grand, and the ending characters are r, er, her, ther, ather, ..
- The father of your father or mother
- Compound Words
- A compound word, grandfather has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are grand, and father.
- Pig Latin
- Grandfather in Pig Latin is said as "andfathergray or andfathergrway".
- g | r | a | n | d | f | a | t | h | e | r
- gr | ra | an | nd | df | fa | at | th | he | er
- gra | ran | and | ndf | dfa | fat | ath | the | her
- gran | rand | andf | ndfa | dfat | fath | athe | ther
- Word Gram
|Antique||any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity|
|Bellarmine||a stoneware drinking jug with a long neck|
decorated with a caricature of Cardinal Bellarmine (17th century)
|Bloke||a man who is (usually) old and/or eccentric|
|Boss||a circular rounded projection or protuberance|
|Centenarian||someone who is at least 100 years old|
|Chief||a person who exercises control over workers|
"if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
|Codger||used affectionately to refer to an eccentric but amusing old man|
|Dotard||an oldster in his dotage|
someone whose age has impaired his intellect
|Elder||a person who is older than you are|
View all cognitive synonyms for Grandfather
|Grandfather||the father of your father or mother|
View English words with the unique letters used in grandfather. Words With The Letters Adefghnrt
|Grandparent||a parent of your father or mother|
Grandfather Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With R