- Types Of Speech
- You can use grandiloquence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Grandiloquence
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, g, i, l, n, o, q, r, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters lo. Grandiloquence starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters g, gr, gra, gran, grand, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, uence, ..
- High flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
- School Grade
- Grandiloquence is set as a sat word that starts with g, ends with e, 4 syllables, 6 vowels and 14 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Grandiloquence in Pig Latin is said as "andiloquencegray or andiloquencegrway".
- g | r | a | n | d | i | l | o | q | u | e | n | c | e
- gr | ra | an | nd | di | il | lo | oq | qu | ue | en | nc | ce
- gra | ran | and | ndi | dil | ilo | loq | oqu | que | uen | enc | nce
- gran | rand | andi | ndil | dilo | iloq | loqu | oque | quen | uenc | ence
- Word Gram
|Affectation||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Affectedness||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Amplification||(electronics) the act of increasing voltage or power or current|
|Ballyhoo||blatant or sensational promotion|
|Berating||a severe rebuke|
"he deserved the berating that the coach gave him"
|Burlesque||a composition that imitates somebody''s style in a humorous way|
View all cognitive synonyms for Grandiloquence
|Grandiloquence||high flown style|
excessive use of verbal ornamentation
View English words with the unique letters used in grandiloquence. Words With The Letters Acdegilnoqru
|Style||a slender bristlelike or tubular process|
"a cartilaginous style"
|Blah||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
|Bombast||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
|Claptrap||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
|Flourish||(music) a short lively tune played on brass instruments;|
"he entered to a flourish of trumpets";
"her arrival was greeted with a rousing fanfare"
|Fustian||a strong cotton and linen fabric with a slight nap|
|Rant||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
Grandiloquence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With E