- Types Of Speech
- You can use grandmother as a noun in a sentence.
- About Grandmother
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, h, m, n, o, r, and t, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter m. Grandmother starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gra, gran, grand, and the ending characters are r, er, her, ther, other, ..
- The mother of your father or mother
- Compound Words
- A compound word, grandmother has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are grand, and mother.
- Pig Latin
- Grandmother in Pig Latin is said as "andmothergray or andmothergrway".
- g | r | a | n | d | m | o | t | h | e | r
- gr | ra | an | nd | dm | mo | ot | th | he | er
- gra | ran | and | ndm | dmo | mot | oth | the | her
- gran | rand | andm | ndmo | dmot | moth | othe | ther
- Word Gram
|Beldam||a woman of advanced age|
|Beldame||a woman of advanced age|
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Chick||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Crone||an ugly evil-looking old woman|
|Dame||informal terms for a (young) woman|
|Dog||a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times|
occurs in many breeds
"the dog barked all night"
|Doll||a small replica of a person|
used as a toy
|Dowager||a widow holding property received from her deceased husband|
|Frump||a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman|
"she got a reputation as a frump"
"she''s a real dog"
View all cognitive synonyms for Grandmother
|Grandmother||the mother of your father or mother|
View English words with the unique letters used in grandmother. Words With The Letters Adeghmnort
|Grandparent||a parent of your father or mother|
|Nan||leavened bread baked in a clay oven in India;|
usually shaped like a teardrop
Grandmother Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With R