- Types Of Speech
- You can use gratifyingly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Gratifyingly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 12 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, l, n, r, t, and y, 9 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters fy. Gratifyingly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gra, grat, grati, and the ending characters are y, ly, gly, ngly, ingly, ..
- In a gratifying manner; "the performance was at a gratifyingly high level"
- Pig Latin
- Gratifyingly in Pig Latin is said as "atifyinglygray or atifyinglygrway".
- g | r | a | t | i | f | y | i | n | g | l | y
- gr | ra | at | ti | if | fy | yi | in | ng | gl | ly
- gra | rat | ati | tif | ify | fyi | yin | ing | ngl | gly
- grat | rati | atif | tify | ifyi | fyin | ying | ingl | ngly
- Word Gram
|Gratifyingly||in a gratifying manner|
"the performance was at a gratifyingly high level"
View English words with the unique letters used in gratifyingly. Words With The Letters Afgilnrty
|Appreciated||fully understood or grasped;|
"dangers not yet appreciated";
"these apprehended truths";
"a thing comprehended is a thing known as fully as it can be known"
|Gratifying||affording satisfaction or pleasure;|
"the company was enjoyable";
"found her praise gratifying";
"full of happiness and pleasurable excitement";
"good printing makes a book more pleasurable to read"
|Pleasing||the act of one who pleases|
|Satisfying||giving pleasure or satisfaction|
Gratifyingly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With Y