- Types Of Speech
- You can use greenback as a noun in a sentence.
- About Greenback
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, g, k, n, and r, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Greenback starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gre, gree, green, and the ending characters are k, ck, ack, back, nback, . Greenback is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, greenback has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are green, and back.
- Pig Latin
- Greenback in Pig Latin is said as "eenbackgray or eenbackgrway".
- g | r | e | e | n | b | a | c | k
- gr | re | ee | en | nb | ba | ac | ck
- gre | ree | een | enb | nba | bac | ack
- gree | reen | eenb | enba | nbac | back
- Word Gram
|Greenback||a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)|
"he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
View English words with the unique letters used in greenback. Words With The Letters Abcegknr
|Buck||mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)|
|Clam||burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud|
|Dollar||a symbol of commercialism or greed;|
"he worships the almighty dollar";
"the dollar sign means little to him"
|Fifty||a United States bill worth 50 dollars|
|Fifty Dollar Bill|
|Fiver||a United States bill worth 5 dollars|
|Five Dollar Bill|
View All Hyponyms For Greenback
Greenback Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters