- Types Of Speech
- You can use greenland as a noun in a sentence.
- About Greenland
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, l, n, and r, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Greenland starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gre, gree, green, and the ending characters are d, nd, and, land, nland, . Greenland is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The largest island in the world; between the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans; a self-governing province of Denmark
- Old Norse
- Compound Words
- A compound word, greenland has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are green, and land.
- Pig Latin
- Greenland in Pig Latin is said as "eenlandgray or eenlandgrway".
- g | r | e | e | n | l | a | n | d
- gr | re | ee | en | nl | la | an | nd
- gre | ree | een | enl | nla | lan | and
- gree | reen | eenl | enla | nlan | land
- Word Gram
|Greenland||the largest island in the world|
between the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans
a self-governing province of Denmark
View English words with the unique letters used in greenland. Words With The Letters Adeglnr
|Island||a zone or area resembling an island|
|Atlantic||the 2nd largest ocean;|
separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
Greenland Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters