- Types Of Speech
- You can use greenmail as a noun in a sentence.
- About Greenmail
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, m, n, and r, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Greenmail starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gre, gree, green, and the ending characters are l, il, ail, mail, nmail, . Greenmail is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- (corporation) the practice of purchasing enough shares in a firm to threaten a takeover and thereby forcing the owners to buy those shares back at a premium in order to stay in business
- Compound Words
- A compound word, greenmail has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are green, and mail.
- Pig Latin
- Greenmail in Pig Latin is said as "eenmailgray or eenmailgrway".
- g | r | e | e | n | m | a | i | l
- gr | re | ee | en | nm | ma | ai | il
- gre | ree | een | enm | nma | mai | ail
- gree | reen | eenm | enma | nmai | mail
- Word Gram
|Greenmail||(corporation) the practice of purchasing enough shares in a firm to threaten a takeover and thereby forcing the owners to buy those shares back at a premium in order to stay in business|
View English words with the unique letters used in greenmail. Words With The Letters Aegilmnr
Greenmail Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters