- Types Of Speech
- You can use gyrostabilizer as a noun in a sentence.
- About Gyrostabilizer
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, i, l, o, r, s, t, y, and z, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ab. Gyrostabilizer starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gy, gyr, gyro, gyros, and the ending characters are r, er, zer, izer, lizer, ..
- A stabilizer consisting of a heavy gyroscope that spins on a vertical axis; reduces side-to-side rolling of a ship or plane
- Compound Words
- A compound word, gyrostabilizer has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are gyro, and stabilizer.
- Pig Latin
- Gyrostabilizer in Pig Latin is said as "yrostabilizergay or yrostabilizergway".
- g | y | r | o | s | t | a | b | i | l | i | z | e | r
- gy | yr | ro | os | st | ta | ab | bi | il | li | iz | ze | er
- gyr | yro | ros | ost | sta | tab | abi | bil | ili | liz | ize | zer
- gyro | yros | rost | osta | stab | tabi | abil | bili | iliz | lize | izer
- Word Gram
|Gyrostabilizer||a stabilizer consisting of a heavy gyroscope that spins on a vertical axis|
reduces side-to-side rolling of a ship or plane
View English words with the unique letters used in gyrostabilizer. Words With The Letters Abegilorstyz
|Stabiliser||a device for making something stable|
|Stabilizer||a device for making something stable|
|Ship||a vessel that carries passengers or freight|
Gyrostabilizer Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With R