- Types Of Speech
- You can use happiness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Happiness
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, p, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Happiness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ha, hap, happ, happi, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, iness, . Happiness is also a double consonant (pp), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Emotions experienced when in a state of well-being
- School Grade
- Happiness is set as a grade three word that starts with h, ends with s, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Happiness in Pig Latin is said as "appinesshay or appinesshway".
- h | a | p | p | i | n | e | s | s
- ha | ap | pp | pi | in | ne | es | ss
- hap | app | ppi | pin | ine | nes | ess
- happ | appi | ppin | pine | ines | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- emotions experienced when in a state of well-being
- state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
|Acceptance||the act of taking something that is offered|
"her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"
"he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Amiability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Amiableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Apotheosis||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Appropriateness||the quality of being specially suitable|
|Assault||a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped|
View all cognitive synonyms for Happiness
|Sadness||emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being|
|Unhappiness||emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being|
|Happiness||emotions experienced when in a state of well-being|
View English words with the unique letters used in happiness. Words With The Letters Aehinps
|Feeling||the experiencing of affective and emotional states|
"she had a feeling of euphoria"
"he had terrible feelings of guilt"
"I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
|Belonging||happiness felt in a secure relationship;|
"with his classmates he felt a sense of belonging"
|Blitheness||a feeling of spontaneous good spirits;|
"his cheerfulness made everyone feel better"
|Bonheur||(French) happiness and good humor|
|Cheerfulness||the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom;|
"flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
|Contentment||happiness with one''s situation in life|
|Gaiety||a festive merry feeling|
|Gladfulness||experiencing joy and pleasure|
|Gladness||experiencing joy and pleasure|
|Gladsomeness||experiencing joy and pleasure|
|Merriment||activities that are enjoyable or amusing;|
"I do it for the fun of it";
"he is fun to have around"
View All Hyponyms For Happiness
Happiness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters