- Types Of Speech
- You can use harmonise as a verb in a sentence.
- About Harmonise
- A 3 syllables verb and 9 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, m, n, o, r, and s, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Harmonise starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ha, har, harm, harmo, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, nise, onise, ..
- Bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- Pig Latin
- Harmonise in Pig Latin is said as "armonisehay or armonisehway".
- h | a | r | m | o | n | i | s | e
- ha | ar | rm | mo | on | ni | is | se
- har | arm | rmo | mon | oni | nis | ise
- harm | armo | rmon | moni | onis | nise
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- bring into consonance or accord;
"harmonize one's goals with one's abilities"
- bring into consonance or relate harmoniously;
"harmonize the different interests"
- sing or play in harmony
- write a harmony for
- go together;
"The colors don't harmonize";
"Their ideas concorded"
|Accommodate||make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose|
"Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
|Act In Concert|
|Adapt||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
View all cognitive synonyms for Harmonise
|Harmonise||bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing|
View English words with the unique letters used in harmonise. Words With The Letters Aehimnors
|Chord||a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together|
|Harmonisation||singing in harmony|
|Harmonization||singing in harmony|
|Alter||remove the ovaries of|
"Is your cat spayed?"
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
|Modify||cause to change|
cause a transformation
"The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
"The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
|Key||metal device shaped in such a way that when it is inserted into the appropriate lock the lock''s mechanism can be rotated|
Harmonise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters