- Types Of Speech
- You can use harry as a verb in a sentence.
- About Harry
- A 2 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters a, h, r, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Harry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ha, har, harr, and the ending characters are y, ry, rry, arry, . Harry is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- Middle English
- Is harry a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Harry in Pig Latin is said as "arryhay or arryhway".
- h | a | r | r | y
- ha | ar | rr | ry
- har | arr | rry
- harr | arry
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- annoy continually or chronically;
"He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked";
"This man harasses his female co-workers"
|Affray||a noisy fight|
"This drug aggravates the pain"
|Amaze||be a mystery or bewildering to|
"This beats me!"
"Got me--I don''t know the answer!"
"a vexing problem"
"This question really stuck me"
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Annoy||cause annoyance in|
disturb, especially by minor irritations
"Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
"It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Assail||attack in speech or writing|
"The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
|Assault||a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped|
|Attack||a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase|
View all cognitive synonyms for Harry
|Harry||make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes|
View English words with the unique letters used in harry. Words With The Letters Ahry
|Depredation||an act of plundering and pillaging and marauding|
|Ravage||(usually plural) a destructive action|
"the ravages of time"
"the depradations of age and disease"
"The home team demolished the visitors"
|Ruin||destruction achieved by wrecking something|
View All Names For Harry
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Harry (5 letters)||11||9||ahrry|
Harry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters