- Types Of Speech
- You can use helicopter as a noun in a sentence.
- About Helicopter
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, l, o, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters co. Helicopter starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, he, hel, heli, helic, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, pter, opter, ..
- An aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- School Grade
- Helicopter is set as a grade five word that starts with h, ends with r, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Helicopter in Pig Latin is said as "elicopterhay or elicopterhway".
- h | e | l | i | c | o | p | t | e | r
- he | el | li | ic | co | op | pt | te | er
- hel | eli | lic | ico | cop | opt | pte | ter
- heli | elic | lico | icop | copt | opte | pter
- Word Gram
|Helicopter||an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades|
View English words with the unique letters used in helicopter. Words With The Letters Cehiloprt
|Heavier Than Air Craft|
|Single Rotor Helicopter|
|Skyhook||a hook that is imagined to be suspended from the sky|
Helicopter Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters