- Types Of Speech
- You can use helium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Helium
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, h, i, l, m, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters li. Helium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, he, hel, heli, heliu, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, lium, elium, ..
- A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; the most difficult gas to liquefy; occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas)
- New Latin
- Is helium a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Helium in Pig Latin is said as "eliumhay or eliumhway".
- h | e | l | i | u | m
- he | el | li | iu | um
- hel | eli | liu | ium
- heli | eliu | lium
- Word Gram
|Helium||a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses|
the most difficult gas to liquefy
occurs in economically extractable amounts in certain natural gases (as those found in Texas and Kansas)
View English words with the unique letters used in helium. Words With The Letters Ehilmu
|Argonon||any of the chemically inert gaseous elements of the helium group in the periodic table|
|Element||an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up|
especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
"spare components for cars"
"a component or constituent element of a system"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Helium (6 letters)||11||13||helium|
Helium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters