- Types Of Speech
- You can use historian as a noun in a sentence.
- About Historian
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, h, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Historian starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hi, his, hist, histo, and the ending characters are n, an, ian, rian, orian, ..
- A person who is an authority on history and who studies it and writes about it
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Historian is set as a grade six word that starts with h, ends with n, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Historian in Pig Latin is said as "istorianhay or istorianhway".
- h | i | s | t | o | r | i | a | n
- hi | is | st | to | or | ri | ia | an
- his | ist | sto | tor | ori | ria | ian
- hist | isto | stor | tori | oria | rian
- Word Gram
|Scholar||someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs|
|Student||a learned person (especially in the humanities)|
someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
|Alfred Thayer Mahan|
|Annalist||a historian who writes annals|
|Arendt||United States historian and political philosopher (born in Germany) (1906-1975)|
|Arnold Joseph Toynbee|
|Arthur Meier Schlesinger|
|Arthur Meier Schlesinger Jr|
|Arthur Schlesinger Jr|
View All Hyponyms For Historian
Historian Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters