- Types Of Speech
- You can use hitler as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hitler
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, h, i, l, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tl. Hitler starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hi, hit, hitl, hitle, and the ending characters are r, er, ler, tler, itler, ..
- German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, hitler has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are hit, and ler.
- Is hitler a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Hitler in Pig Latin is said as "itlerhay or itlerhway".
- h | i | t | l | e | r
- hi | it | tl | le | er
- hit | itl | tle | ler
- hitl | itle | tler
- Word Gram
|Ethril||an antibiotic (trade name Erythrocin or E-Mycin or Ethril or Ilosone or Pediamycin) obtained from the actinomycete Streptomyces erythreus|
effective against many Gram-positive bacteria and some Gram-negative
|Hitler||German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)|
View English words with the unique letters used in hitler. Words With The Letters Ehilrt
|Dictator||a person behaves in an tyrannical manner|
"my boss is a dictator who makes everyone work overtime"
|Potentate||a ruler who is unconstrained by law|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Thurible (8 letters)||13 +4||15 +6||thurible|
|Ethril (6 letters)||9||9||hitler|
|Thriller (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +3||thriller|
|Luthier (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +2||luthier|
|Whittler (8 letters)||14 +5||14 +5||whittler|
|Hilbert (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||blither|
|Hitler (6 letters)||9||9||hitler|
|Blither (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||blither|
|Thrilled (8 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||thrilled|
|Eldritch (8 letters)||14 +5||15 +6||eldritch|
|Heartily (8 letters)||14 +5||13 +4||heartily|
|Thiller (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +2||ehillrt|
Hitler Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters