- Types Of Speech
- You can use holy as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Holy
- A 2 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters h, l, o, and y, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ol. Holy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ho, hol, and the ending characters are y, ly, oly, ..
- A sacred place of pilgrimage
- Middle English
- Is holy a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Holy in Pig Latin is said as "olyhay or olyhway".
- h | o | l | y
- ho | ol | ly
- hol | oly
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a sacred place of pilgrimage
- Article Examples
- belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Adored||regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god)|
"an idolized wife"
View all cognitive synonyms for Holy
|Holy||a sacred place of pilgrimage|
View English words with the unique letters used in holy. Words With The Letters Hloy
|Place||a job in an organization|
"he occupied a post in the treasury"
|Spot||an act that brings discredit to the person who does it|
"he made a huge blot on his copybook"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Holy (4 letters)||10||9||holy|
|Holly (5 letters)||11 +1||11 +2||holly|
|Hoyle (5 letters)||11 +1||10 +1||holey|
|Holey (5 letters)||11 +1||10 +1||holey|
Holy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters