- Types Of Speech
- You can use homelessness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Homelessness
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, h, l, m, n, o, and s, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters es. Homelessness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ho, hom, home, homel, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Homelessness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The state or condition of having no home (especially the state of living in the streets)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, homelessness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are homeless, and ness.
- School Grade
- Homelessness is set as a grade six word that starts with h, ends with s, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Homelessness in Pig Latin is said as "omelessnesshay or omelessnesshway".
- h | o | m | e | l | e | s | s | n | e | s | s
- ho | om | me | el | le | es | ss | sn | ne | es | ss
- hom | ome | mel | ele | les | ess | ssn | sne | nes | ess
- home | omel | mele | eles | less | essn | ssne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
|Homelessness||the state or condition of having no home (especially the state of living in the streets)|
View English words with the unique letters used in homelessness. Words With The Letters Ehlmnos
|Condition||the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable''s effect by comparison with a control condition|
|Status||a state at a particular time|
"a condition (or state) of disrepair"
"the current status of the arms negotiations"
|Vagrancy||the state of wandering from place to place;|
having no permanent home or means of livelihood
Homelessness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With S