- Types Of Speech
- You can use homogenate as a noun in a sentence.
- About Homogenate
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, h, m, n, o, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ge. Homogenate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ho, hom, homo, homog, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, nate, enate, ..
- Material that has been homogenized (especially tissue that has been ground and mixed); "liver homogenate"
- Pig Latin
- Homogenate in Pig Latin is said as "omogenatehay or omogenatehway".
- h | o | m | o | g | e | n | a | t | e
- ho | om | mo | og | ge | en | na | at | te
- hom | omo | mog | oge | gen | ena | nat | ate
- homo | omog | moge | ogen | gena | enat | nate
- Word Gram
|Homogenate||material that has been homogenized (especially tissue that has been ground and mixed)|
View English words with the unique letters used in homogenate. Words With The Letters Aeghmnot
|Material||artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers|
"the fabric in the curtains was light and semitraqnsparent"
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"
"she measured off enough material for a dress"
|Stuff||miscellaneous unspecified objects|
"the trunk was full of stuff"
Homogenate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters