- Types Of Speech
- You can use homograph as a noun in a sentence.
- About Homograph
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, g, h, m, o, p, and r, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter g. Homograph starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ho, hom, homo, homog, and the ending characters are h, ph, aph, raph, graph, ..
- Two words are homographs if they are spelled the same way but differ in meaning (e.g. fair)
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, homograph has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are homo, and graph.
- Pig Latin
- Homograph in Pig Latin is said as "omographhay or omographhway".
- h | o | m | o | g | r | a | p | h
- ho | om | mo | og | gr | ra | ap | ph
- hom | omo | mog | ogr | gra | rap | aph
- homo | omog | mogr | ogra | grap | raph
- Word Gram
|Homograph||two words are homographs if they are spelled the same way but differ in meaning (e.g. fair)|
View English words with the unique letters used in homograph. Words With The Letters Aghmopr
|Homonym||two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings|
Homograph Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters