- Types Of Speech
- You can use homophone as a noun in a sentence.
- About Homophone
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, h, m, n, o, and p, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Homophone starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ho, hom, homo, homop, and the ending characters are e, ne, one, hone, phone, ..
- Two words are homophones if they are pronounced the same way but differ in meaning or spelling or both (e.g. bare and bear)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, homophone has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are homo, and phone.
- School Grade
- Homophone is set as a sat word that starts with h, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Homophone in Pig Latin is said as "omophonehay or omophonehway".
- h | o | m | o | p | h | o | n | e
- ho | om | mo | op | ph | ho | on | ne
- hom | omo | mop | oph | pho | hon | one
- homo | omop | moph | opho | phon | hone
- Word Gram
|Homophone||two words are homophones if they are pronounced the same way but differ in meaning or spelling or both (e.g. bare and bear)|
View English words with the unique letters used in homophone. Words With The Letters Ehmnop
|Homonym||two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings|
Homophone Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters