- Types Of Speech
- You can use honolulu as a noun in a sentence.
- About Honolulu
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters h, l, n, o, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ol. Honolulu starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ho, hon, hono, honol, and the ending characters are u, lu, ulu, lulu, olulu, ..
- The capital and largest city of Hawaii; located on a large bay on the island of Oahu
- Pig Latin
- Honolulu in Pig Latin is said as "onoluluhay or onoluluhway".
- h | o | n | o | l | u | l | u
- ho | on | no | ol | lu | ul | lu
- hon | ono | nol | olu | lul | ulu
- hono | onol | nolu | olul | lulu
- Word Gram
|Honolulu||the capital and largest city of Hawaii|
located on a large bay on the island of Oahu
View English words with the unique letters used in honolulu. Words With The Letters Hlnou
|Port||(computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)|
|Oahu||an island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai);|
the chief island of the state
Honolulu Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With U
- Spelled With / Contains Letters