- Types Of Speech
- You can use hopelessness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hopelessness
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, h, l, n, o, p, and s, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters es. Hopelessness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, ho, hop, hope, hopel, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Hopelessness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The despair you feel when you have abandoned hope of comfort or success
- Compound Words
- A compound word, hopelessness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are hopeless, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Hopelessness in Pig Latin is said as "opelessnesshay or opelessnesshway".
- h | o | p | e | l | e | s | s | n | e | s | s
- ho | op | pe | el | le | es | ss | sn | ne | es | ss
- hop | ope | pel | ele | les | ess | ssn | sne | nes | ess
- hope | opel | pele | eles | less | essn | ssne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
|Absurdity||a ludicrous folly|
"the crowd laughed at the absurdity of the clown''s behavior"
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Aloofness||a disposition to be distant and unsympathetic in manner|
|Apathy||the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally|
|Ataraxia||peace of mind|
|Blah||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
|Blahs||a general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction|
View all cognitive synonyms for Hopelessness
|Hopefulness||the feeling you have when you have hope|
|Hopelessness||the despair you feel when you have abandoned hope of comfort or success|
View English words with the unique letters used in hopelessness. Words With The Letters Ehlnops
|Despair||the feeling that everything is wrong and nothing will turn out well|
Hopelessness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With S