- Types Of Speech
- You can use horoscope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Horoscope
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, h, o, p, r, and s, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Horoscope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ho, hor, horo, horos, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, cope, scope, ..
- A diagram of the positions of the planets and signs of the zodiac at a particular time and place
- Middle French
- Pig Latin
- Horoscope in Pig Latin is said as "oroscopehay or oroscopehway".
- h | o | r | o | s | c | o | p | e
- ho | or | ro | os | sc | co | op | pe
- hor | oro | ros | osc | sco | cop | ope
- horo | oros | rosc | osco | scop | cope
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a diagram of the positions of the planets and signs of the zodiac at a particular time and place
- a prediction of someone's future based on the relative positions of the planets
|Aspect||the expression on a person''s face|
"a sad expression"
"a look of triumph"
"an angry face"
|Astrology||a pseudoscience claiming divination by the positions of the planets and sun and moon|
|Expression||the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing|
"the expression of juice from an orange"
|Face||the act of confronting bravely|
"he hated facing the facts"
"he excelled in the face of danger"
View all cognitive synonyms for Horoscope
|Horoscope||a diagram of the positions of the planets and signs of the zodiac at a particular time and place|
View English words with the unique letters used in horoscope. Words With The Letters Cehoprs
|Diagram||a drawing intended to explain how something works|
a drawing showing the relation between the parts
Horoscope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters