- Types Of Speech
- You can use hummingbird as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hummingbird
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters b, d, g, h, i, m, n, r, and u, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter n. Hummingbird starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hu, hum, humm, hummi, and the ending characters are d, rd, ird, bird, gbird, . Hummingbird is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Tiny American bird having brilliant iridescent plumage and long slender bills; wings are specialized for vibrating flight
- Compound Words
- A compound word, hummingbird has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are humming, and bird.
- Pig Latin
- Hummingbird in Pig Latin is said as "ummingbirdhay or ummingbirdhway".
- h | u | m | m | i | n | g | b | i | r | d
- hu | um | mm | mi | in | ng | gb | bi | ir | rd
- hum | umm | mmi | min | ing | ngb | gbi | bir | ird
- humm | ummi | mmin | ming | ingb | ngbi | gbir | bird
- Word Gram
|Thornbill||any of various South American hummingbirds with a sharp pointed bill|
Hummingbird Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With D